Spend a day around Luzern and on Mount Pilatus. Enjoy a 1-hour boat trip from Luzern to Alpnachstad then board the Pilatus cogwheel railway, which is the steepest cogwheel railway in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Basel or at the cruise terminal.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, and tour guide
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact the supplier regarding wheelchair assistance before booking
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please note that the boat and cogwheel railway operate between May and October
- Between November and April, you will travel up and down Mount Pilatus by gondola and the tour concludes with a 1-hour tour on Lake Lucerne