Get a first & quick impression of the city with this 1.5h Segway tour. Visit the city center and beaches sliding on a Segway. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Barcelona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Passatge de la Canadenca 6, inside Jardins de Les Tres Xemeneies. Metro stop: Paral-lel, Purple or Green line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Initial Training on how to use the Segway.
- Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides
- Riders must be able to climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Riders must be at least 150cm tall, and weigh between 35-130 kg.