Explore the world’s largest Art Nouveau complex on a 1.5-hour tour of the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista in Barcelona. Travel back in time to the early years of the 20th century and discover the garden city and hospital designed by Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Calle Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of the month, visitors over 65 years old can enjoy free access to Sant Pau Recinte Modernista