Explore the Egyptian Museum in Barcelona with a full-day entrance ticket and discover one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt. See sarcophagi, amulets, mummies, jewels, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Museu Egipci de Barcelona, Calle València, 284, Barcelona 08007Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum opening times: Monday to Friday, from 10h to 14h and 16h to 19:30h. Saturday 10h to 15h and 16h to 19:30h. Sunday, from 10h to 14h.
- The museum is closed on 1 January, 25 December and 26 December
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Guided tours, a café, bookshop, shop and library are all available at the museum