Dive into Catalan culture with a half-day small group visit to the spectacular and magical Montserrat. Explore the Holy Cave of Montserrat, see the Black Madonna and hear one of the oldest children's choirs in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation in Barcelona city center. Tour starts at 8:30 AM. A change of departure time is possible until 3:00 PM if you let the local partner know by e-mail: email@example.com Please provide the local partner with the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona city center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Check your mailbox for the exact pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation when booking
- Please provide the age of children when booking so that the local supplier can provide the appropriate child seat