Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims on a day trip from Barcelona to the sanctuary of Santa Maria de Montserrat and see the "Holy Grotto" shrine before visiting an old, family-run cava winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Barcelona. Pickup starts at 8:30 AM. Please check your inbox for exact pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour
- Please check your email inbox for the specific pick-up time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please let the local partner know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat (if applicable), and your pickup address