Discover the beauty of Catalonia on a 1-day tour to Girona and the Costa Brava. Stroll through the historically rich streets of Girona, visit the charming village of Pals, and explore the Costa Brava in the beautiful Calella de Palafrugell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the historically rich city of Girona
- Visit the impressive Arab Baths
- Visit the charming village of Pals, one of Catalonia's most beautiful treasures
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the traditional local restaurants in Calella Palafrugell
- Explore the Costa Brava, and take a refreshing swim in the inviting Mediterranean waters
- Professional guide all day
- Free Barcelona guide book.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Entrance to the Botanic Gardens
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
All of our tours now depart from directly opposite the outdoor cafe of the famous Palau de la Musica, which is just off the street Via Laietana. The exact office address is street Calle Palau de la Musica, 1, 08011.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is enough time to go swimming at Calella de Palafrugell, so bring a bathing suit and a beach towel. Lunch is not included. But we stop in places where there are a wide range of lunch options to suit all budgets.