Discover the charms of Girona and learn about the city’s rich history and culture. Take a ride on a cogwheel train up Montserrat Mountain to enjoy one of the most stunning landscapes in the world. Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office located on the ground floor right in front of platform 19 in Estació del Nord metro station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- You have approximately 20 minutes of free time for lunch between both parts of the excursions. Lunch is not included.
- Proper dress is required to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. Tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, and sandals are not permitted
- Montserrat has a mountainous climate, and depending on the season you may need clothing that protects you from the rain and/or cold
- The duration of the tour includes transport to and from the destination
- Queues to see the Black Madonna may occur depending on the season
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 travelers per guide