Discover the charms of Girona and learn about the city’s rich history and culture. Take a ride on a cogwheel train up Montserrat Mountain to enjoy one of the most stunning landscapes in the world. Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Please find the Julia Travel Office in Ground floor, Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08018 Barcelona, Spain. It is mandatory to check-in in the counter and after we will go to platform 19Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Proper dress is required to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. Tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, and sandals are not permitted
- Montserrat has a mountainous climate, and depending on the season you may need clothing that protects you from the rain and/or cold
- The duration of the tour includes transport to and from the destination
- Queues to see the Black Madonna may occur depending on the season