Discover Gaudí's Crypt, located in the Colònia Güell, a textile village located only 20 minutes away from Barcelona. The Crypt of the twisted columns is regarded as Gaudí's lab and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Catalan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover Gaudí's Crypt, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore audiovisual exhibitions at the Interpretation Center
- Stroll through the streets of the Colonia Güell and admire its Modernist buildings
- Admission to Gaudí's Crypt and the Colonia Güell
- Audioguide in 10 different languages
- Admission to Interpretation Center
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Visitors' Center in Colònia GüellOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Colònia Güell is only 20 minutes away from Barcelona.
- Arriving by train:
- Take the Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) from Plaza España, Barcelona to Colònia Güell Station. Lines S33, S8, and S4. A return ticket costs 5.60 EUR.