Explore the Montserrat wine region on a day tour from Barcelona. Discover the National Park of Montserrat, enjoy delicious Catalan cuisine, and visit a boutique winery to try a chateau wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the pink Castleexperience office, upstairs on the first floor inside the North Bus Station: First Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B, or C.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear clothing suitable for the weather. Note that in winter time it may be cold.
- Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The local partner works with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries; due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Oller del Mas