Indulge your passion for football on a guided tour of Camp Nou stadium and discover the home ground of FC Barcelona in all its glory, seeing the club's trophy collection
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at Camp Nou access 15. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a Julia Travel sign or an umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From June 2023, due to the works planned at Camp Nou, it will only be possible to visit the FC Barcelona Museum. All other facilities, including the interior of the stadium, will remain closed
- FC Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum according to the schedule of its matches, training sessions, or special events
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip transportation to the destination
- This tour will have a maximum of 25 travelers per guide