Get behind the wheel of a powerful Ferrari road car and see the sights of Barcelona like a rock star. Choose from a selection of routes and drive past attractions such as La Barceloneta, the old urban F1 Circuit in Montjuic or Tibidabo & the Skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 86, 08039, in Barcelona, Spain. The nearest metro station is Barceloneta (L4). You can take the V15 or V19 bus to the stop "Passeig Joan de Borbó - Plaça del Mar".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive
- You must bring your passport or ID card and a valid driver's license
- An international driving license is required for citizens of USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and those countries that are not a part of the Vienna Convention