Hike around Collsacabra cliffs and enjoy one of the most breathtaking landscapes in Catalonia. Visit the medieval town of Rupit with a local guide in a small group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Passeig de Gràcia 26 (in front of El Nacional restaurant)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is an active experience and involves a hike with a moderate amount of walking