Join this Barcelona food tour and taste your way through El Born and La Barceloneta, two of Barcelona's must-see neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover two of Barcelona's most emblematic neighborhoods
- Get an insider's tour of a vibrant local market
- Visit local family run establishments
- Learn about local tapas and wine culture
- Try Barcelona's most delicious homemade seafood paella
- 11+ delicious samples (enough for breakfast and lunch)
- 3 different local drinks
- Barcelona food guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- People with gluten intolerance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The main entrance to the Mercado de Santa CaterinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease or vegans.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children and teenagers aged 3–17 years old.