Join this Barcelona food tour and taste your way through El Born and La Barceloneta, two of Barcelona's must-see neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The main entrance to the Mercado de Santa Caterina. Your guide will be holding a red Devour tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour is in English.
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease.
- This tour is not recommended for vegans.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiacs), Dairy free, Non-alcoholic options & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.