Experience the passion of the flamenco with a show in the heart of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter. Feast on traditional Spanish food and sip on sangria on a guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria 27, Barcelona. Carrer de Boqueria meets Las Ramblas at the Liceu metro station (Green Line). Once your group has assembled at the Travel Bar, you will be led to a nearby square by your host to fast-track the line into the flamenco theater. After the show, you will be taken to the tapas venue by your host.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please present your booking voucher to the bar/floor staff at the meeting point when you arrive
- Bathrooms, drinks, and food are available at the meeting point if required
- Please note that due to Barcelona's busy nightlife there may be unexpected delays that can affect the seating
- Please follow your activity host's instructions clearly as they will organize a meeting place to pick you up after the flamenco show
- Vegetarian tapas will be served during your meal and non-alcoholic sangria is available