Get the most out of Barcelona and let the city’s official Segway tour be the highlight of your stay. With the most modern Segway fleet and a team of well-trained guides, glide through the gorgeous Gothic Quarter and zip along sunny Barceloneta beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Drive along the city beach with Barcelona's most modern Segway fleet
- Glide through the streets and squares of the Old Town
- Discover Roman ruins, medieval palaces, and the ancient fisherman district
- Enjoy picture perfect views as you head from Las Ramblas to the Olymplic Harbour
- Segway i2
- Tour guide
- Safety equipment
- 1 drink
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf in Paseo Lluis Companys. (The local partner's office is at Paseo Lluis Companys, 10, Barcelona)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway Tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high end electric bicycles at discounted rates.
- Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides.
- Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Gliders must stand at least 110 centimeters in height, having a weight between 35-120.20 kilograms, and do not exceed 120.20 kilograms/265 lbs. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water resistant clothing and gloves are recommended.