Learn about Barcelona's culture, gastronomy, and flamenco on this guided tour. Walk through the Roman and medieval part of the city and savor an exclusive tapas dinner of local products and a flamenco show you'll never forget.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your private guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Olivia Plaza Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Gratuities are optional and not included in the price