Get to know this vibrant neighborhood and its edgy roots away from the tourist crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Church of Sant Pere Nolasc, in Plaça de Castella, 08001, BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour covers around 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
- We offer a 100% refund or the option to reschedule up to 24 hours prior to your tour start time. Within 24 hours of your tour, we would have incurred hard costs and therefore cannot allow rescheduling or cancellation without costs.
- Our tours run rain or shine. If there’s extreme weather and we have to cancel, you’ll get a full refund.
- Tips aren’t included but are always appreciated by our guides. If you think your guide did an outstanding job, a tip is a great way to show that.