See the main sights of Barcelona by Segway on a 3-hour sightseeing tour, and discover modern parts of the city and eccentric hi-tech buildings and skyscrapers. Ride along the coast path, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona Please come to our office 10 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age for segway riding is 12 years old. Minors can join a tour on a Segway-mini, electric bike, or e-scooter Xiaomi instead, we have several.
- Participants must weigh 30 to 130 kg (67 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time but this number will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- Headgear is required to use. We provide all the helmet sizes free of charge