Antoni Gaudi, master of the Catalan Modernista Movement, is one of the most eminent architects around the world. Discover the history of Gaudí and his best buildings, a must-see in Barcelona, on this 2.5-hour Segway tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The Barcelona Segway Day office at Carrer d'En Rull 2, BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 22 kilograms can be accommodated on an eScooter with a child seat
- Children must be aged 16 or over to ride a Segway. However, children under 16 may join the tour by riding an e-bike.
- There is a maximum number of 6 people per guide
- It is recommended to dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
- Please do not wear loose or unprotective footwear such as flip-flops or heels
- You must make your own way to and from the designated meeting point
- There is no food or drinks provided during the tour