See the sights of Barcelona on a 2-hour Segway tour of the modern and historic parts of the city. Marvel at hi-tech buildings, ride along the coastal promenade, explore the romantic streets of the Ciutat Vella, visit the Park of the Ciutadella, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. Underage can instead join a tour on e-bikes
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- The number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but it will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included