Admire the fantastic architecture of Barcelona from the top of Montjuïc Hill on a Segway or electric scooter during a live guided tour. Discover the modernist skyscrapers, the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the boulevards of Poble Sec, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. Underage can instead join a tour on e-bikes
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- The number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included