Enjoy aerial views of the mountains and coast of Catalonia on a 1.25-hour private hot air balloon flight from Barcelona. Float gently with the wind up to 3,000 feet above Montseny Natural Park and Montserrat. Celebrate your landing with a glass of cava.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Catalan
- Pickup optional
- The driver will be parked in front of the meeting point with a 'ballooning van'
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point is the REstaurant Zefir in Vic city. The exact meeting time will depend upon the season, between 7:00 - 7:30 - 8:00 AM. The local operator will contact you with more details before your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- The minimum age requirement is 6 years old
- There is a weight restriction of 220 pounds (100 kilograms) per person. Passengers over this limit must inform the local supplier before the tour
- Please wear comfortable footwear (eg: something you would wear for a country walk)
- Please note that there is no seating available in the balloon basket. You will be standing for the duration of the flight
- Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. If the flight is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, or a full refund