Visit Hola Vida Reserve, learn how they make handicraft in the jungle, enjoy the flora and fauna of the forest and take a memorable canoe ride
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Banos, Imagine EcuadorOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Health requirements: It is always advisable to consult your physician regarding health issues before traveling. No immunizations are required. Anti-malaria tablets are not necessary.
- Drinking water is provided during the trip.
- Every group is accompanied by a Naturalist Guide who speaks English fluently and has a great knowledge of the flora and fauna of the area
- What to bring:
- Passport (original)Flashlight and extra batteriesExtra money for drinks and cigarettesCamera /Sun lotion /Hat and sunglasses/ Lightweight long-sleeved and short - sleeved shirt Light weight long-pants and shorts Comfortable shoes and socks, Bathing suit, Towel, Plastic bags