See one of Bulgaria's UNESCO World Heritage sites on an exciting minivan tour from Bansko. Explore the Rila Monastery and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Look for a representative from the ski shop at the meeting point. They will direct you to your driver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- The monastery is a functioning Orthodox temple. A strict dress code is imposed and should be respected. Men and women should wear clothes covering their shoulders. Women should not wear short shorts or skirts.
- Taking photos in the courtyard and of the frescoes on the outer fresco gallery of the main church of Rila Monastery is allowed.
- Taking photos inside the main church, the residential parts and the museum is NOT permitted.