Embark on a guided day trip to the World Heritage site of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam, and visit 4 of the historical city's most remarkable temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Japanese, Thai, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from your hotel in the Silom, Sathorn, Ratchathewi, Phra Nakorn, Klong Toei areas in Bangkok. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed appropriately when entering the temples. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants, tight pants, or shorts are allowed
- All vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer
- No luggage or large bags are allowed on the tour. If you have luggage, you may leave it at the activity provider's office near the meeting point