Explore the spectacular temples of Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand. Visit iconic sites including Wat Mahathat, Bang Pa In Royal Palace, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol on a full-day tour from Bangkok.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait for pickup in your hotel lobby
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants or shorts are allowed.