Explore the spectacular temples of Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand. Visit iconic sites including Wat Mahathat, Bang Pa In Royal Palace, Wat Chaiwatthanaram, and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol on a full-day tour from Bangkok.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English
- Pickup optional
- The free pickup zone includes hotels in the following areas: Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road. Meet your guide in your hotel lobby.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please meet at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to cover up to enter the temples
- Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees
- No ripped pants or shorts are allowed
- The free pickup zone includes hotels in the following areas: Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road. Meet your guide in your hotel lobby