Enjoy a Kanchanaburi private trip with a professional licensed tour guide who will provide information and connect you with the local people. Visit the top sights like Erawan Waterfall, the Death Railway, and Krasae Buddha Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the main lobby (ground floor) of your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- - Program at the Erawan waterfall may be subject to change due to the flash flood in the rainy season. Appropriate attractions or activities will be replaced
- - Kanchanaburi province located in the west part of Thailand (about 2.5 hours driving from Bangkok) which is rich in history and abundant in natural resources as well as many attractive places and activities like waterfalls, rafting, trekking, and many more