Travel back in time to see the world-famous bridge on the River Kwai near the town of Kanchanaburi. Learn about the construction of the infamous “Death Railway” at the poignant Thailand-Burma Railway Centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Sukhumvit 1-39 , 2-26 at 6 AM Khaosan pickup is 6 AM Silom area pick up time is 6:15 AM
Select participants and date
BMP Bigcountry meeting point located at River City Bangkok: 23 Charoen Krung Soi 24 Talad Noi, Sampantawong Bangkok 10100 ThailandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there could be a delay in pick-up/drop-off schedule due to heavy traffic conditions in Bangkok
- It takes approximately 3 hours to commute to Kanchanaburi one-way
- The basic train ride fee included in the package does not guarantee a seat. If you would like to have an assigned seat, it is encouraged to pay 200 Baht upfront on the train