On a Bangkok walking tour explore and snack your way through one of the old city's most authentic and vibrant spots: Chinatown. Be blown away by the blend of Thai-Chinese food, history, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station. The guide will be waiting in the main departure hall in front of the ticket counters. If you’re coming by MRT (subway) please take Exit 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- The tour can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions; please notify your guide at the beginning of the tour if you have any dietary requests
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites
- This tour is plastic-free
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company