Beat the crowds and see an alternative side to Bangkok with this action-packed evening tour. Walk around the old city, visit Wat Pho and Wat Arun, ride a tuk-tuk, and travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River. Finally, enjoy dinner in Chinatown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point before 4:30 PM. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign waiting for you. Meeting point is at Tah Chang Pier/Tha Chang Wang Luang, Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Visitors are required to cover up at the temple; please wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants or a sarong.