Join a tour around Kanchanaburi province. Soak up Thailand’s history and visit the famous Bridge Over The River Kwai, the Death War Museum, and Tiger Cave Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign. Kindly be in your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering temples. Please avoid mini skirts and short shorts.