Choose from a selection of attractions and tours in Bangkok, all included with your digital pass. Use the Bangkok Explorer Pass to see The Royal Grand Palace, or go on a temple day-trip to Ayutthaya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Activate your pass at any of the attractions or tours included on the Bangkok Explorer Pass.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- - Your Go City pass(es) will be instantaneously delivered to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR-coded pass(es) along with the guide
- - All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation, your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased. Enjoy the extra flexibility should your travel plans need to change
- - Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. Please make sure to check the operating hours for each attraction