Explore the Chao Phraya River on a traditional long-tail boat ride with a private guide for 1, 1.5, or 2 hours. Customize your sightseeing spots as desired, and have the chance to see Wat Arun, Wat Kalayanamit, the Artist's House, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the Chao Phraya River on a private long-tail speed boat
- Ensure your safety on the journey with a private guide and included insurance
- Enjoy the flexibility of places to visit as long as you stay within the selected hours
- See Bangkok from a different persepective and get an insight into the non-mainstream way of life
- Avoid the hassle of dealing with boatmen who don't speak English by having your personal guide with you
- 1, 1.5 or 2-hour long-tail boat experience (depending on option selected)
- English-speaking private guide
- Accident insurance
- Hotel transfers
- Boat parking and attraction fees (to be paid in cash, attraction fees vary)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tha Maharaj Pier. The meeting point is right in front of the Starbucks Coffee shop inside Tha Maharaj community mall. Once there, please look for a guide holding a GetYourGuide sign. Accessible by: • Local taxi/tuk-tuk • Chaophaya express boat: Go to Sathorn Pier by taking the BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin Station. Take the blue flag boat from Sathorn Pier directly to Tha Maharaj.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The maximum number of participants for this activity is 6 people per group.
- This service includes a private guide with a long-tail boat hire for 1, 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on option selected) to ensure your safety as the boatman does not speak English. In case you're uncertain about where to visit, you can always consult your guide for suggestions.
- Pier fees (approximately 20-30 Baht per stop per group) and entrance fees (depending on your chosen attractions) need to be paid in cash. Please take cash with you.