Discover the unknown Bangkok on a bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river and continue through backstreets discovering the historic neighborhood of Thonburi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
River City Shopping Center 23 Charoen Krung Road, Soi 24 or Soi 30 Si Phaya Pier Bangkok 10100Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The activity includes inclusive bicycle hire
- Infants (age 0-5) must ride on the back of the bikes.
- There is no charge for children (age 6-11) who cannot ride bikes on their own and ride on the back of the bike.