Experience the Weekend Floating Market by boat just as the Thai do. Stop along the way at some locally known hidden spots such as the Forest Temple, Orchid Farm and the Artist House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the weekend floating market in an authentic teak boats
- Tailor stops along the way to suit your interests
- Try something different and exotic with all you can eat Thai food!
- Experience Bang Luang, a 250-year old local community and see people living in a traditional way
- Visit Khlong Bang Luang Artist House to see the entertaining traditional Thai puppet show
- All-you-can-enjoy lunch and snacks
- Water and soft drinks
- Life jacket
- Entrance ticket to the orchid and pandan farm
- Pick-up (available for THB 500 for groups within central Bangkok)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
BTS Skytrain Wutthakat Station. Head towards exit 5 and meet by the ticket machine on the east side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is child friendly