Visit the beautiful River Kwai and spend the night sleeping in a floating hotel. See WW2 historical sights like the Thailand-Burma Railway, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial and more, on your two-day excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in Bangkok city center area; Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Khao San Road, Siam, Charoenkrung Road and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This rate applies for 1-night accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts on a twin-room basis, if you would like to get a separate hotel room please apply a single supplement fee as an add-on before the payment stage
- Child rates are available for children 3–12 years old who do not require a separate bed. If a bed is required, the adult rate applies
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour schedule may vary based on traffic conditions
- Meals are non-refundable