Where else to spend sunny days than lounging on a sun bed, cocktail in one hand, book in the other while listening to either DJ or crashing waves? This private tour will take you to visit the very best world's renowned and breathtaking spots in Uluwatu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bali (Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, or Uluwatu)
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The entrance fee for Sundays Beach Club is IDR 300,000/net per person. This include the admission, water activities, towel as well as food and beverage credit worth of IDR 150,000 per person
- The entrance fee for Omnia Dayclub is IDR 200,000/net per person. The entrance fee is subject to change. On weekend and certain days the entrance fee is IDR 300,000/net per person
- The minimum age to enter Omnia Dayclub is 21 years old. Please bring your valid photo ID for verification. If you are with children, an alternative venue will be offered
- Smart casual attire is required at Omnia Dayclub and Rock Bar. No singlets, board-shorts, alcohol-branded attire will be permitted
- Seating (beanbag or deck) is on first-come-first-served basis