Stay connected during your trip in Indonesia with 7GB of data for up to 30 days. Enjoy easy access of your SIM card directly upon arrival at the Airport. Note: IMEI number and Passport requires.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Indonesian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
After exiting customs, please look for the WHSmith Convenience Store on the left wing of the arrivals hall, near the elevator. The local partner's representative will be waiting for you there and holding your name sign. The representative will wait for up to 1 hour from your flight arrival time. If you are delayed for more than 1 hour after landing, please email or message the local partner to check if the representative is still available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please ensure your mobile device is suitable for the local network service provider before making your booking. If the SIM cannot be used due to compatibility issues, no refunds or cancelations can be made
- The SIM card is not applicable for customized phones or contract/locked phones
- The SIM card can be used in the following areas: Sumatera (including Aceh), Java, Bali, Lombok, Sumbawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Papua
- You can add further credit by buying a top-up card from one of the numerous phone shops in Bali
- A representative of the local partner will wait for you for up to 1 hour from your flight arrival time. If you are delayed for more than 1 hour after landing, please email or send a message to the local partner to check if the representative is still available