Relax and live the tropical island life in Nusa Lembongan. Snorkel with Manta Rays, learn how to surf with a professional instructor and relax in our yoga shala.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Indonesian, French
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, or Legian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All the equipment for surf lesson is provided, you only need to bring your bathing suit
- Yoga and meditation have a duration of around 60 to 75 minutes depending on the class; the content of the classes and styles vary each time and all the equipment is provided
- Please note that this is a retreat with flexible times so each traveler can check-in at a date of their convenience
- During the activities and onsite you will be with other travelers joining the retreats
- It depends a lot on the tide and weather forecast so each surf yoga retreat will have a different schedule
- Transportation is not provided on the island because everything is located close-by (average of 3 minutes walking distance, the only activity not onsite is located 7 min walking distance); the best option to explore further areas is to rent a motorbike or bicycle
- Please note that Nusa Lembongan is still a small island so you may experience slow-internet and powercuts