Learn how to prepare authentic Balinese dishes at an organic farm in the tropics of Ubud. See the sights at the local market, then work with a chef to prepare a traditional or vegetarian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Indonesian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a small group experience with a maximum of 14 people. Each cooking station is shared between 2 people