Enjoy stunning Bali landscapes on this Ayung river rafting adventure. Experience the thrills of white water rapids and savor a Bali-style lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Chinese, English, Indonesian, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Morning Trip: 07.30 - 8.00: Ungasan / Uluwatu. 07:45 - 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran. 08:00 - 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tabanan / Sanur / Denpasar. 08:30 - 09:00: Ubud / Payangan / Gianyar. Afternoon Trip: 10.30 - 11.00: Ungasan / Uluwatu. 10:45 - 11:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran. 11:00 - 11:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tabanan / Sanur / Denpasar. 11:30 - 12:00: Ubud / Payangan / Gianyar.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at Jalan Raya Kedewatan no. 44 - Ubud - Infinity Building (across from Mason Adventure Center). Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for participants aged 5-65
- Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing
- Please note that you will select the starting time of the activity (9 AM - 1 PM) and not the pickup time. Your pick-up time will be confirmed after reservation
- Please be advised there are a large number of steps up and down to the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk