Journey out on a day tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gobustan National Park and Absheron Peninsula to discover the remains of the Stone Age and the ancient history of Zoroastrianism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at the lobby of the hotel. The activity provider will reach out to you a day before the tour to confirm the pickup time. The guests who stay in Old City and near to Fountain Square need to come Baku City Tour's office (which is walking Distance)
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- On rainy days the tour to the mud volcanoes will be skipped for safety reasons