Journey out on a day tour to Gobustan and Absheron Peninsula to discover the remains of the Stone Age. Learn about the ancient history of Zoroastrianism at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Gobustan and see the burning mountain on Absheron Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at the lobby of the hotel. The local partner will reach out to you a day before the tour to confirm the pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- On rainy days the tour to the mud volcanoes will be skipped for safety reasons