Explore Baker City at your own pace with this immersive, self-guided tour that offers exclusive deals at local food and beverage vendors and gives you a deep understanding of Eastern Oregon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first stop on your self-guided tour is outside the Geiser Grand Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- - Double check businesses open hours to make sure you get the most of the tour
- - Remember to bring headphones if you plan on listening to the narration to reduce road noise
- - Make sure to have your mobile tour receipt that lists everyone you booked for. The receipt is what redeems deals around town (just showing the tour app doesn’t count)
- - Please use the last slide of the tour to send me feedback/ recommendations. We’re constantly trying to improve the tour.
- - If you enjoy the tour, please leave a review! Every tour we book supports our local businesses and we give 5% to local historical preservation!