Discover Avila and Segovia in this guided tour from Madrid. See the Roman Aqueduct and the Alcazar in Segovia and take in Avila’s medieval walls dating from the 11th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Redeem your ticket at the front desk of the VPT Tours Office. Closest public transportation: Bus: line 74 Metro: Plaza España Station (lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez Station (line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones (wire headphones 3.5) to make the tour of the Alcazar in Segovia. In case you do not own your own headphones, these will be lent to you by the supplier. They are disinfected after each use.