Join this popular seasonal tour along Lady Bird Lake with views of the famous Congress Avenue Bridge where the Mexican free-tailed bats live. Marvel at more than 1.5 million bats flying overhead.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in at Rowing Dock before the tour starts. Guests who are not checked in before the tour departs will not be allowed to join the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- The tour duration is approximate; expect some wiggle room as the bats dictate the timing of the tour