Go on a guided tour to some of the most historical sights in Krakow and get a deep insight into the city's past, the impacts of World War II, and the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide on the steps of the Old Synagogue. The guide will be holding a sign that says 'excursions.city.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Special registration is required when booking entry to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Please make sure to include the name and surname of each participant as spelled on the ID document.
- Please wear comfortable shoes since the tour requires a lot of walking and come prepared for the weather conditions of the tour day(s).
- Please remember that it is quite cold inside the Salt mine (between 14° C and 16° C). Make sure to wear or carry a set of warmer clothing.