Learn about the Holocaust by visiting the largest Nazi concentration camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau. Benefit from private transportation from Wroclaw, skip-the-line tickets, and a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accomodation in Wroclaw.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring your ID card or passport with you
- During the tour, lunch can be arranged at your request