Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp on a day trip from Kraków. Learn about the Holocaust and the camp's history with a licensed guide and pause for a freshly made lunch box.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
- Pickup optional
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Kraków.
Select participants and date
Kiss & Ride BUS stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided at booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- For bookings made over 1 month in advance, the pickup time may be changed. You will be informed by phone or email in the event of any changes
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- Please advise if you require a child safety seat when booking
- Please specify kind of lunch box: meat, vegetarian or vegan
- Please indicate important dietary restrictions