Embark on a full-day trip from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Experience one of the darkest chapters in history at the camp before witnessing the craftsmanship of the mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is possible from your hotel or apartment if it is located in Krakow.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sleeveless shirts
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- In exceptional cases, due to the regulations of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial and for mutual safety in connection with the coronavirus pandemic, the local partner reserves the right to change the pickup time
- The temperature in the Wieliczka Salt Mine is about 14 - 16°C. It is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer
- There are 800 steps into the salt mine, including 380 right at the start. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the museum cannot exceed the dimensions of 30x20x10 centimeters. You will be asked to leave your bigger belongings in a car or in luggage storage